About Miracle Massage Therapy, LLC
Miracle Massage Therapy, provides traditional Chinese healing therapies and massage and bodywork. Our services include Life Energy Balance (LEB) Therapy, Ashiatsu, Meridian Brush, Hot Stone, Fire Cupping, Gua Sha (scraping), Deep Tissue, and Swedish (please see the “What is LEB Therapy” tab above). We also provide specific therapies for lymph drainage and prenatal. What makes our therapy so effective? It’s our understanding of the body’s Meridians; the pathways in the body along which vital energy flows, “Qi”.
Miracle Massage Therapy is committed to helping you feel your best! Your health is important and our focus is on your recovery from any of the following conditions listed below:
- Relieve migraine pain
- Alleviate low-back pain
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Increase joint flexibility
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin
Did you know that massage has also been proven to:
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Improve range of motion
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling
- Ease medication dependence.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
Please remember massage therapy and bodywork is not a substitute for a physician’s care. Please consult your personal physician if you have any questions about your health. The staff of Miracle Massage Therapy are here to help you Feel Your Best so you can Be Your Best.
Read what our customers are saying:
Meet Our Staff
Manyi (Maggie) Wang
Maggie has worked very hard to develop the LEB therapy beginning in 2016. It began as she was looking for a new career due to the pain her body was feeling from the years of professional massage therapy work. While visiting her home in China, she experienced a Hualin Acid-Base Bio-Electric therapy treatment. Within two one-hour treatments her own body pain was gone!
Xui LI (Sue) Song
Sue believes in avoiding the use of drugs to manage pain thus, her knowledge of Traditional Chinese Massage (TCM) modalities, meridians and trigger points, enables her clients to enjoy a quality of life so they can play their best and be their best.
Laurel is a “people” person which makes her a good listener but she also values a time of silence for introspective thoughts. She makes your visit a time for “you”.